In Your Wildest Dreams...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC Sign Up

+17
Katie Ferguson
Pixie Lott
Sam Montgomery
Latoya Marshall
Kylie Irvine
Cali Werth
Indiana Stewart
Ashhy Sykes
Dallas Hickenbottom
Daniella Hickenbottom
Whisper Callahan
Juliet Hickenbottom
Angel Michaels
Laura Orton
Lexi Rimes
Storm Mason
Joy Cena
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

OC Sign Up  - Page 2 Empty Re: OC Sign Up

Post  Storm Mason Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:03 pm

Accepted!
Storm Mason
Storm Mason

Back to top Go down

Post  Indiana Stewart Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:31 pm

Your name: Melissa
Character name: Indiana Stewart
Character age: 28
Character face: Krista Allen
Character bio: She grew up down the road from John Cena from the age of 10 until 16. 3 of his brothers and him beat her up and tormented her for years because she liked John. She became a wrestler and did well in the independent circuit. John sees her and he talks to Vince about her joining the WWE. She signs a contract and things get crazy.
Indiana Stewart
Indiana Stewart

Back to top Go down

Post  Storm Mason Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:29 pm

Accepted! And I read your story! Deceptive Hearts?! I love it!
Storm Mason
Storm Mason

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Orton Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:06 am

Storm Mason wrote:Accepted! And I read your story! Deceptive Hearts?! I love it!

THAT'S MY FAVE "!!!
Laura Orton
Laura Orton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:09 pm

Your name:: Brittiany
Character Name: Cassandra Blake
Character face: Dannel Harris
Character Age:27
Character Bio: Grew up with her friends Dean and Sam Winchester. They all used to hang out and everything, but now that the boys went off to do their own thing Cassie was lefted alone. On her way to things she noticed things changed and she bumps into the boys again and starts a relationship with Dean.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cali Werth Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:29 pm

Your name:Kelsie
Character name:"Cali" Callista Werth
Character age:27
Character face:Callista Balko
Character bio:Callista grew up down the street from Jayson Werth (The leftfielder for the Philadelphia Phillies). He and a group of his friends always picked on her when they were younger. Jayson realized in high-school that she was the catcher for the softball team. He started being nice to her and soon they started dating. In 2005, Jayson proposed to her after one of his baseball games, they married in July of 2006. Callista is good friends with Joy Cena, they even play for the same professional softball team. Callista and Jayson have two sons 4 year-old Eli, and 2 year-old Tyler.
Cali Werth
Cali Werth

Back to top Go down

Post  Joy Cena Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:33 pm

Both accepted!
Joy Cena
Joy Cena
Admin

http://wild-dreams.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:49 pm

Your name:Brittiany
Character name:"Jay" Jayson Werth
Character age:28
Character face:Jayson
Character bio:Jayson grew up down the street from Cail.He and his group of friends would always picked on her when they were younger. Jayson realized in high-school that she was the catcher for the softball team. He started being nice to her and soon they started dating. In 2005, Jayson proposed to her after one of his baseball games, they married in July of 2006. He and Callista have two sons 4 year-old Eli, and 2 year-old Tyler.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cali Werth Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:51 pm

Accepted!
Cali Werth
Cali Werth

Back to top Go down

Post  Kylie Irvine Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:40 pm

My Name - Kellie Smile
My Character's Name - Kylie Louise Irvine
My Character's Age - 39 (Born December 24th 1970)
My Character's Face - Emily Deschanel
Bio - Kylie was born in Manhasset, New York in 1970 and lived next door to Chris Jericho. Throughout their school years, they had a love hate relationship. Chris and Kylie would frequently get into arguments and fall out but they just loved each other to much. Kylie was captain of the cheerleading squad, class president and Home Coming Queen. However, after they finished school, Kylie moved to Las Vegas with her sister Hollie to persue a career in acting. Ever since they were children, Kylie and Hollie were lovers of wrestling and on October 2nd 1990, Kylie had the honor of seeing Chris's first ever match in the WWE with a front row seat. Chris spotted Kylie and after his match waited for her to leave the arena, that's when their relationship got back on track. In 1997, Chris and Kylie married in Quebec Canada. In 1998, Kylie gave birth to their first child, a son, which they called Robbie. In 2001, they had a second child, their daughter Mollie and in 2008, Kylie gave birth to twins, Erin and Imogen.
Kylie Irvine
Kylie Irvine

Back to top Go down

Post  Cali Werth Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:18 pm

accepted!
Cali Werth
Cali Werth

Back to top Go down

Post  Latoya Marshall Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:28 pm

My Name - Stephanie cat
My Character's Name - La'Toya Ciara Marshall
My Character's Age - 22
My Character's Face - Ciara
My Character's Personality - Tough, Strong, Loyal, she's a Hip-Hop kinda girl, very Ghetto, has a gangster vibe.
Bio - La'Toya grew up in the roughest part of Baltimore where there was a lot of crime, especially gang wars. La'Toya was only 4 when her mother died of cancer and when she was 8, her father was shot on their front lawn by a rival gang. Until she was 13, her brother, Dominic looked after her until he was beaten to death by the same gang which killed their father. Ever since then, La'Toya had taken care of herself. When she was 15, she got involved in a notorious local gang where she began dating the leader, Caleb Donohugh. Whilst she was involved in the gang, she gave into the temptation of drugs. When she was 16, she was sent to Juvanille Hall for 2 years for concealing a gun Caleb used to shoot an innocent man. On her 18th birthday, La'Toya was released from Juvanille Hall and she immediately left her old life behind and moved to Brooklyn where was first discovered by Vince McMahon. La'Toya made her debute on SmackDown teaming with Shad and JTG of "Cryme Tyme." When La'Toya moved over to RAW in the 2010 draft, she began dating R-Truth. La'Toya has held the Divas Championship twice and was responsible for the design of the "Divas Hardcore Championship" after she told Vince the Divas were being underappreciated and they deserved better matches and more championship belts. La'Toya is currently the holder of this belt. Outside the ring, La'Toya is an award winning Hip-Hop artist.
Latoya Marshall
Latoya Marshall

Back to top Go down

Post  Storm Mason Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:31 pm

Accepted!
Storm Mason
Storm Mason

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Montgomery Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:12 pm

My Name - Leigha pig
My Character's Name - Sam Montgomery
My Character's Age - 16
My Character's Face - Hilary Duff
Bio - Sam Montgomery lives in the San Fernando Valley with her widowed father Hal, who runs a popular sports-themed diner. Hal meets and eventually marries a nasty woman named Fiona. When an earthquake struck, Hal is killed. As he supposedly left no will, Fiona receives all of his belongings, including the diner. Eight years later, Sam is employed at the diner and tormented by Fiona and her two dim-witted daughters, Brianna and Gabriella. Sam struggles to fit in at North Valley High School, where mean-girl cheerleader Shelby calls her names such as "Diner Girl." Sam eventually meets her true love Austin Aimes.
Sam Montgomery
Sam Montgomery

Back to top Go down

Post  Cali Werth Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:35 pm

accepted!
Cali Werth
Cali Werth

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixie Lott Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:38 pm

Your name:Kelsie
Character name:Pixie Lott
Character age:26
Character face:Pixie Lott
Character bio:Pixie is an aspiring singer. She sang for her church choir in her younger days. She met her boyfriend, Apolo Ohno, at a small cafe in Washington. They have been dating for 6 years now. Rumors circled after the winter Olympics that Pixie was pregnant, the couple denied those rumors until they absolutely couldn't anymore. Pixie and Apolo have a 1 month old baby girl named
Echo.

Pixie Lott
Pixie Lott

Back to top Go down

Post  Joy Cena Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:52 pm

Accepted!
Joy Cena
Joy Cena
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Ferguson Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:14 am

My Name - Leigha
My Character's Name - Katie "Fergie" Ferguson
My Character's Face - Stacy Ferguson
My Character's Age - 22
Bio - Katie grew up in the roughest part of Baltimore with La'Toya Marshall. They were best friends throughout everything. Katie started in the band "The Black-Eyed Peas" and is now a solo artist. She is married to Josh Duhamel and have 1 child together, daughter Lilly.
Katie Ferguson
Katie Ferguson

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixie Lott Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:30 am

accepted!
Pixie Lott
Pixie Lott

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Copeland Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:20 pm

Your name:Kelsie (Yet again lol)
Character name:Lily Copeland
Character age:14
Character face:Saoirse Ronan
Character bio:Lily Copeland has never met her father, she never cared for someone who would just walk out on their family, until now, in her teen years it's starting to hit home. She's missed weeks of school at a time. She believes that her father is Adam "Edge" Copeland, but everytime she tries to talk to her mother about her father, her mother changes the subject. Lily is very shy, but once you get to know her she opens up. She's very caring and concerned about other people, although she may be a little self conceited some times. She doesn't like other people's opinions, you mess with her, you'll most likely end up crying.
Lily Copeland
Lily Copeland

Back to top Go down

Post  Storm Mason Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:35 pm

Heehee Accepted!
Storm Mason
Storm Mason

Back to top Go down

OC Sign Up  - Page 2 Empty Alexandria

Post  Rae Irvine Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:23 am

Your name:Sabrina
Character name:Alexandria Skylee Copeland
Character age:16
Character face:Sarah Polley
Character bio: Alexandria is Adam Copeland's cousin but their closer then most cousins. Adam was more like a older brother to her most the time when she was growing up. He even would correct her when she was bad. They've not seen each other in two years, but now talked on the phone alot. Alexandria's nicknames are Alex, Ally, Al, Andria, Skys, and Bugsy boo. (Only by Adam) The only time anyone uses her full name is if she's in trouble. Which is alot!
Rae Irvine
Rae Irvine

Back to top Go down

Post  Kellyanni Keys Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:32 pm

Name:Graylyn
Character name:Kellyanni Keys
Charater age:21
Character face:Hayley Williams
Character Bio:Kellyanni is a wwe diva in training. She was born in Huntington Beach, California. She is the long lost sister of Alex Riley. She never knew her brother but she saw his picture before. She is single and looking.
Kellyanni Keys
Kellyanni Keys

Back to top Go down

Post  Joy Cena Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:24 pm

Accepted!
Joy Cena
Joy Cena
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cara Alexis Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:42 pm

Name:Leighh
Character Name: Cara Alexis
Charater Age: 28
Character Face: Mila Kunis
Character Bio: Cara Alexis was born in San Diego California and has always had big ambitions to be a rockstar. Cara's rise to success began when she won American Idol aged 26. Ever since then she has had many sold out tours all over the world and is a Platinum Record artist. Earlier in the year, Cara was rumoured to be dating her best friend Adam Lambert's bass player Tommy Joe Ratliff and the couple have confirmed their relationship and are very much in love. Later on in the year Cara has planned to tour with Adam in a round the globe tour.
Cara Alexis
Cara Alexis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next